We provide Hand Held Coder for Cartons
to our clients that are easy to use large character printers for in-house printing on corrugated master cartons & barrels.
The message to be printed is very easily composed by just push fitting the grooved stereos (easily changeable) on to the groove ring drum. The inking system consists of a rechargeable ink cartridge, which can be used for porous and non-porous surfaces.
When you place the coder on the carton & roll it, the stereos automatically get inked & print very clearly on the substrate in one action.
When you pick up the marker, the print drum automatically rotates back to the zero position due to the inbuilt spring action, ready for the next printing which will be from the start of the message at the same position.Features:
- Very compact, lightweight portable and low cost model, which can be carried to any location
- A message can be composed and marked in minutes. Even unskilled worker can easily use the machine
- It is equipped with a tension spring that returns the marker to its zero position after every stroke. In the process the type gets re-inked as it passes below the ink roller and is ready for use again
- The handy marker is equipped with a large capacity, long lasting ink roller, which is especially formulated to release uniform quantity of ink for each impression without need for frequent re-inking
- Special grooved alphanumeric rubber stereo set consisting of A to Z, 0 to 9 & symbols, all in multiple quantities & size from 3 mm. to 39 mm., for easy message composing are available. No need to maintain an inventory of stencils or pre-printed labels for your shippers
- Logos, emblems, monograms, composite strips, etc. can be made to order as per your design and artwork
|Coder Model||HHC - 95-SP|
|Printing Area||95 X 350 mm.|
|Prints using||Easily Changeable grooved rubber stereos (3 mm to 39 mm)|
|Inking Medium||Rechargeable high capacity porous / non porous ink cartridge|
|Printing Medium||Porous / Non Porous ink (Black, Red, White*, Golden*, etc.)|
|Impressions||1,000 per charge of 20 ml. / 40 ml. / 10 ml.|